Yay! It’s free trial time!
We’re excited to have you on the PropertyPulse team and can’t wait to show you all the great things you can accomplish with our comprehensive social media management tool.
To get started, let’s go over a few of the basics.
1. Accessing Your PropertyPulse Account
- Visit www.PropertyPulse.info/login
- Type in your username (email you used to set up your free trial)
- Type your password (one you chose during your free trial checkout)
- Click the blue “Sign In” button
2. Editing Your Account Information
- From your PropertyPulse dashboard, click on “Profile”
- Select “Settings”
- Edit your personal and professional information
- When you’re finished, click the blue “Save” button at the bottom of the page
3. Building Your Facebook Page
- Click on the “Content” tab inside your PropertyPulse account
- In the Facebook Tabs section, click on the green “+ New Tab” button to start building your custom page content
- Follow the prompts to add custom tabs to your page
- Click on the “Cover Image Creator” tab on the left side of the page to build and install your custom cover image
- Have fun with it!
Once you get your page built, start inviting friends to “Like” your page and scheduling posts to drive engagement!
Live Chat: Log in to your PropertyPulse account or visit www.PropertyPulse.info