You’ve decided to hop on the social media train and you’re ready to put together a solid real estate social media strategy. How do you start? Check out this infographic from Mashable. It lists 9 drivers of “world class brand sociability”
The Nine Drivers
1) Create original content: reach out on a personal and professional level and use social media to showcase the voice of your business.
2) Appeal to a mobile audience: Consider implementing a mobile-friendly website, check-in apps or proximity-based marketing.
3) Build a consistent brand across all your social media platforms: Integrate your posts so that you have a consistent, recognizable business image across the Web.
4) Plan it out: Set up a central organizer and make sure all social media marketing extends outward from that hub. By doing so, you will ensure you are presenting your business with a consistent voice at all times.
5) Listen, engage and encourage fan feedback: Make sure your services reflect your customers’ needs. You’ll improve your service level and your company image at the same time!
6) Pay attention to the number of contributors: Instead of always posting as “Company Name,” bring in some guests to share content. Build a real sense of community, not a one-way stream of information.
7) Increase your recognition: As a REALTOR®, you may work locally, but don’t be afraid to reach out to larger audiences. With social networking, we are all interconnected so generating fans in a nearby town may lead to referrals within your market!
8) Enlist outside support: Using intelligent solutions, like PropertyPulse, to help manage your social media marketing is a great way to ensure your success online.
9) Pay attention to all posts: Make sure you are always putting your best face forward and that you trust any staff members you bring on board to contribute to your social presence.