These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) constitute a binding agreement between Z57 Internet Solutions and you as a client, and apply to all services provided by Z57 to you. References to “we”, “our”, and “Z57″ refer to Z57 Internet Solutions. References to “you”, “your”, and “client” refer to the recipient of Z57Internet Solutions’ Internet and website design services, including the recipient’s successors and assigns.
PropertyPulse Powered By Z57
1. Your Z57 Facebook business page is intended to operate with Firefox (versions 3.0 and higher), Google Chrome, and Microsoft Internet Explorer (versions 7.0 and higher) for the following operating systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OSX.
2. For setup and maintenance purposes, Z57 will have admin access to your Z57 Facebook business page.
3. You, or your authorized representative, have up to 3 business days following the date of your receipt of these Terms to cancel service and receive a full refund. After 3 business days, all sales will be considered final. As an example, if you purchase a website on Monday, you will be eligible for a refund through the end of business on Thursday.
4. You will be responsible for monthly Service and Support fees which may include fees associated with your Z57 Facebook business page and additional products and services you may have purchased.
Service and Support charges begin accruing upon purchase.
5. You are responsible for providing all content for your Z57 Facebook business page. Stock photos and graphics will be used until you submit photos. You should take extreme care diligence in securing and providing your own content for posting. You should ensure that you have ownership of all content you provide to us.
6. You agree to accept notices delivered via e-mail from Z57 regarding service, billing and marketing related issues. Z57 agrees to not release your e-mail address to third parties for solicitation purposes.
7. By agreeing to this contract, I am committing to purchase the Facebook Premium Package, which is a Month-to-Month Commitment.
8. As between you and Z57, you will be the owner of the content (including text, trademarks, photographs, logos, graphic designs and other images, collectively “Your Content”) that you create or otherwise own or license and post on your Z57 Facebook business page. You unconditionally represent and warrant that you own or are otherwise licensed to use all of Your Content in connection with the Z57 Facebook business page as contemplated by these Terms and the Z57 services. We are not responsible for verifying your ownership of such rights. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Z57 harmless from and against any and all damages, costs, expenses (including attorney’s fees and costs) of any kind or nature arising from Your Content, including any claims of infringement of any intellectual property rights or rights of privacy or publicity.
10. Z57 has no control over and is not responsible for the content of sites that you may choose to link to from your Z57 Facebook business pages. Z57 assumes no responsibility for the content of a site your site links to or if a site that you choose to link to has inaccurate data, goes offline, or does not allow linking to it for any reason. You are independently responsible for accuracy of content posted